Monday, October 21, 2013

What Halloween Means To Me '13 Day 21: Cleve Hall


From working on movies like Re-Animator, Ghoulies, Dungeonmaster (coming to DVD this month courtesy of Scream Factory), and Terrorvision to creating stage props for Kiss, ICP, and Alice Cooper, Cleve Hall has pretty much done it all in the world of monster making.  He’s also an actor, musician, and fellow hearse driver.  The subject of the Syfy series Monster Man, Cleve is one of the few still championing the cause of practical effects, which makes him a hero in my eyes.  So, Cleve, what does Halloween mean to you?



"What Halloween means to me... Halloween, to me, is the closest I get to feeling the wide eyed innocence of childhood. The sounds of creaking doors and low spooky moans, the smells of Autumn, feel of cool crispness in the air, and the sights of houses lit up with orange and purple lights with Jack-o-lanterns grinning from the porches. These remind me of some of the happiest times of my life... At least until I discovered Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll! As a longtime member of the Goth Subculture, I am now able to share my love for Halloween with others who are like-minded, and to us, Every Day is HALLOWEEN!"


10 more day ‘til Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!  10 more days ‘til Halloween, Silver Shamrock!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...