Thursday, April 12, 2012

Video: My interview with Sean Whalen from Days of the Dead Atlanta.

It's time for another interview from Days of the Dead. This time it's Sean Whalen. Horror fans probably know him best as Roach from People Under the Stairs (one of my favorites), but you've also seen him in Idle Hands, Laid to Rest, and the classic "Aaron Burr" Got Milk commercial among many others. Sean was really cool. I think my favorite moment was the look on his face when I asked him about Python. There's some static going on in parts of the audio, and I have no idea what happened. This is the only interview it happened on. No clue. Whatever, I'm posting it anyway, screwed up sound and all. So there. Anyway, go check out Sean's videos on youtube, particularly Dorothy 50 Years Later, it's funny as hell. Enjoy, and I'll post another interview next week. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, comment on the video. I like comments. Just humor me.



By the way, the music that you hear over the credits is "Forsaken (Requiem)" by The Crimson Ghosts.  It's off of their album Dead Eyes Can See. They're bad ass, go check 'em out HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I really enjoyed this interview, seems like Sean was really comfortable talking to you!! As for the static, it wasn't too bad, at least you can still hear what's being said :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...